Three Irresistible Popcorn Recipes For The Big Game
Jan 28th 2021
Superbowl Sunday is just around the corner, and there’s nothing that says‘I’m ready for the Big Game’ like a big bowl of popcorn. Tired of plain‘ol, butter-and-salt seasoning? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with three amazing recipes that will take your popcorn game to the next level.
(adapted from She Wears Many Hats)
- 6-7 oz. white candy melts, melted
- 8-9 cups popped popcorn, lightly salted
- On a large baking sheet or bowl, gently mix in the melted white candy/chocolate into the popped popcorn.
- Shake the sprinkles overtop of the popcorn before melted candy/chocolate hardens.
- Gently mix together.
- Let cool, then serve!
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- Additional cayenne pepper to taste
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the wing sauce, butter and cayenne
- Drizzle mixture over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix and additional cayenne to taste
- Toss to coat.
Superbowl Popcorn Mix
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup fish-shaped cheese crackers(such as Goldfish)
- 1 cup animal crackers
- 1 cup honey flavored toasted oat cereal
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut M&M’s
- Pop popcorn on the stovetop or according to microwave package directions.
- Add slightly cooled popcorn and remaining ingredients to a large bowl
- Toss together and serve!