Skip to main content
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 12 ounces melted and tempered white chocolate or melted white confectionery coating*
- 1/2 cup blue sprinkles
- 1/4 cup candy snowflakes
- *For really bright white popcorn use Bright White Candy Melts. For detailed information about working with and melting chocolate please see my Chocolate Making Tips page.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour white chocolate over top.
- Quickly stir it and toss it to coat the popcorn.
- Pour out onto the baking sheet and immediately toss the sprinkles and snowflakes over top.
- Wack the pan on the counter a few times. This helps get the candy to stick.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove and break up into bite size chunks.