- 6 cups popped popcorn (with no butter)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Gold star sprinkles
- Gold sugar sprinkles
- Black sugar sprinkles
- White candy pearls
1. Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until melted.
3. Drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate all over the popcorn. Before the chocolate hardens, drizzle the white candy pearls and gold sugar on top of the chocolate.
4. Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
5. Drizzle the melted white chocolate on the popcorn. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the black sugar crystals and golden stars on top of the white chocolate.
6. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden. 7. Remove from refrigerator and break up into pieces.