Savory spicy Buffalo Blue Cheese Popcorn recipe - a festive flavored recipe for game-day parties and holiday gifts!
- 8-12 quarts of good quality corn (remove un-popped kernels)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons buffalo seasoning powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 blue cheese powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
Whisk the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce together. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
Drizzle mixture over the popped corn, a little at a time, tossing thoroughly in between.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of buffalo wing seasoning, celery salt, and blue cheese powder over the popcorn. Toss to mix. Taste and add more seasonings if needed.
Pour the popcorn into a high sided baking pan and warm on low heat until crisp. Approximately 20 minutes.