Frequently asked questions are answered below. Let us know if you have any questions not answered below.
NEW Flat Rate Shipping Store Wide -
- $0 - $24.99 ships for $7.99
- $25 - $49.99 ships for $10.99
- $50 - $199.99 ships for $13.99
- Over $200 - ships for 12% of Total.
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories will ship via USPS.
Did you know?
Unknown to many people, all popcorn can be popped in the microwave. The question then is how do we get this done? Well, one way is to throw it into the microwave and zap it; the popcorn will pop, and watching it pop might be fun. But popping the popcorn that way makes a mess. The best way is to buy one of our Microwave Popcorn Bowls!
With our Microwave Popcorn Bowl you have several options. You can pop your popcorn with or without oil. You can choose the type of oil that you want. You can also choose any Amish Country Popcorn you want to pop. It all becomes Microwave Popcorn! You're not stuck with just "the bag" anymore! Give it a try!
If you must have microwave popcorn in a bag check out our microwave popcorn. Our very own Ladyfinger and White Hulless in a microwave bag! Now you can take Amish Country Popcorn with you when you can't take your popper along.
Be sure to check out all of our Popcorn varieties! Also see our Hulless Popcorn varieties!
What is Non-GMO Popcorn?
GMO means genetically modified organism, which is a novel organism created by scientists when they genetically modify or engineer food plants.
In genetic modification (or engineering) of food plants, scientists remove one or more genes from the DNA of another organism, such as a bacterium, virus, or animal, and “recombine” them into the DNA of the plant they want to alter. By adding these new genes, genetic engineers hope the plant will express the traits associated with the genes. For example, genetic engineers have transferred genes from a bacterium known as Bacillus thuringiensis or Bt into the DNA of corn. Bt genes express a protein that kills insects, and transferring the genes allows the corn to produce its own pesticide.
Excerpt from (The Organic & Non-GMO Report)
"Fill the Box" and "In the Box" Options:
This is to help clarify the use of the “Fill the Box” and “In the Box” options. Please read the following.
1) Start with an empty shopping cart.
4) If your shipping charge is extremely large, make sure that you have ordered from the "Fill the Box" or "In the Box" sections of the store. Almost any combination can be made from these sections for your order. Also, make sure to click on the "apply" button after you have made your shipping options choice.
5) Poppers, most Gift Sets, or bowls will not fit into the U.S.P.S. Priority Mail shipping boxes so they cannot be shipped in them!
6) At this time Gift Wrapping is not available for “Fill the Box” options.
7) You may, if you wish, order more than one “Fill the Box” option at a time.
8) If you wish to order another item that is too large to fit in the box (i.e. a gift popper, or a 50# bag, etc.) along with your “Fill the Box” choice, you may do so, however, only the “Fill the Box” option will be shipped with the U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. Everything else will be shipped via UPS. If you choose to do this, set the shipping option to the appropriate UPS option that you wish to use for the rest of your order. The UPS rates will only apply to the UPS portion of your order, the “Fill the Box” portion will not be billed UPS. The “Fill the Box” part of your order will be delivered by US Priority Mail service.